- Services are limited to assigned active duty service members only.
- Active duty members can call to make an appointment for dental sick call.
TRICARE Dental Program
The TRICARE Dental Program (TDP) is a voluntary dental plan for:
- Family members of an active duty service member
- Family members of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve Members who aren’t on active duty or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP).
To find out more about the TRICARE Dental Program, visit www.tricare.mil/TDP
Dental Care for Retirees and Their Families
Dental plans are available through the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), offered by the Office of Personnel Management. If you’re eligible, you may be able to enroll in a FEDVIP dental plan.
You can enroll in, change, or cancel a FEDVIP dental plan during Federal Benefits Open Season, or after a FEDVIP qualifying life event (QLE). FEDVIP QLEs may be different from the TRICARE QLEs.
Not sure if you're eligible? >>Learn more